Herr House Foundation Membership
For the descendants of Hans Herr who claim the 1719 Herr House as a part of their heritage and for members of the Native American community who appreciate that Native culture and history is represented in the Lancaster Longhouse, membership is a natural part of a far-reaching family legacy.
For many others, membership expresses appreciation for the thoughtful preservation of Lancaster County history and an impressive array of educational events that are open to everyone.
- Unlimited free admission to the museum (including free tours of the 1719 House and the Lancaster Longhouse)
- Complementary admission to one or more special events
- Discounts on classes
- 15% discount at the new Museum Store
- Quarterly newsletter
- Assurance that the historic 1719 Hans Herr House will remain open to be enjoyed by visitors from around the world
- Click on the membership level you want below. Any portion of your payment over $25 is fully tax-deductible. Your order will be processed by PayPal, but you don’t need to join PayPal to join the Herr House!
|Honorary||$300||3 complimentary events|
|Supporter||$125||2 complimentary events|
|Partner||$100||2 complimentary events|
|Donor||$ 65||2 complimentary events|
|Family (includes immediate
family members only)
|$ 50||1 complimentary event|
|Individual||$ 35||1 complimentary event|
- Alternately, give us a call. We accept credit card payments over the phone, Monday–Saturday, 9:00 AM–4:00 PM at (717) 464-4438.
Memberships make great gifts
Consider giving a gift membership to a child, grandchild, friend or coworker.